Friday, May 4, 2007

Choosing a Student Exchange Program to Come to the US (Online listening)

There are many advertisements in universities which suggest students to travel around the world with exchange programs. I listened a podcast about some of these programs. It was quite interesting and useful. Unfortunately, it was so noisy and lots of background noises, so it was quite difficult to hear everything. I have got to know that there are exchange programs not only for studying but also for working, for example, "Work and Travel USA".
In my opinion, all exchange programs are very useful and necessary for students and young people. I am always dreaming about living abroad, especially in Spain. So I think that these programs helps students their dreams come true. When I was younger I dreamed that one day I would live in USA, but my dream was broken after I had had vacation there. It was quite interesting and funny, but I realised that it is not my dream country anymore. I would like to visit it again but not to live. It is too far from home and culture is different than mine. Actually, I don't want to go to study, I want to work and live there.

2 comments:

sharke said...

You managed to do it well. It was clear. But mostly I liked to read about your dreams and future plans. You are a very seriouse girl!:))

simuonyte said...

I agree with you, because I also want to work and live in our country, in Lithuania... Here our dreams can cometrue... The other experience in the other country would be useful for our lifes.